Road construction technology developed from practical experience – customized road construction/road service
Whether accessories, spare parts, complete machines/equipment or services: We are your path construction professionals since 1966!
Are you looking for high-quality road construction technology (Made in Germany) or do you need various services tailored to your project in the field of road construction? Then you have come to the right place. Benefit from the many years of expertise of our globally active company and our always up-to-date know-how.
These are the facts:
- With central headquarters in Lower Saxony, we always provide a goal and solution-oriented support to customers in our region, throughout Germany / the DACH region, other European countries and worldwide.
- Our clients are public, commercial and private customers such as:
- Forestry offices / state forestry operations, communities, municipalities, agricultural operations / contracting operations / forestry operations, etc.
- We offer durable and high-performance technology such as: machines/devices for road construction + equipment, accessories and spare parts. We are also active in the purchase and sale of used machines.
- Our services are wide-ranging and also include concept development for the dismantling of sealed paths, which is becoming increasingly important nowadays concerning sustainability.
Road construction technology that delivers – find out more about our products and services
PÖMA machines stand for our decades of experience and forward-looking technology systems in the field of modern path construction. The PÖMA path service takes care of the rehabilitation and maintenance of your farm paths.
With the PÖMA system, path repairs are carried out with little or no new material! Even heavily damaged paths are permanently regenerated. How does a farm track profiled with our system differ from a track built with conventional technology?
These are the advantages in a nutshell:
- Lower consumption of path construction material (often possible without new material)
- Shorter construction time
- Better bearing capacity of the road surface
- Better uniformity of the paths (more even and smoother surface)
- Trafficability at higher speeds
- Less wear and tear on equipment and vehicles
- Less material loss due to erosion damage
- Ecologically correct path construction through the infiltration of precipitation water
Pötzsch Gerätevertrieb KG - do you have questions about our services or want to make an appointment for a consultation?
Contact us if you have any questions!
PÖMA Road Construction - Pötzsch KG in Wolfenbüttel
You already have an initial question or want to commission us directly?
Then call us today in the Wolfenbüttel district at ✆ +49 5331 68 43 4 or feel free to use our contact form. We will get in touch with you immediately. We will be happy to advise you!